Tuesday, December 4, 2012

About Me: Sydney

Hola!

My name is Sydney and I am excited to be leading my first Alternative Breaks Trip to Knoxville, TN. I am a sophomore History major as well as pursuer of the Latin American Studies certificate. My favorite class this semester has been my seminar on philanthropy; it enabled me to have the opportunity learn about the process of philanthropy while applying the principles in real life. Over winterterm, I will be traveling to Chile for three weeks! Whoo!

I like to play soccer, make friendship bracelets, and sing to the radio in the car. I am a horrible cook except at making breakfast. At home in Georgia, I have three cats named Professor, Quincy, and Gimpy (she has a defective leg but likes to snuggle). My spirit animal is probably a hedgehog.

I think that I will bring optimism to our group as well as extreme organization. I can already tell that our group is a great mixture of diverse talents, knowledge, and personalities. I look forward to learning more about our issue as well as facilitating activities that will enable you guys to learn too.

We will definitely be taking a group jump picture at some point. I love jump pictures!

And that's a bit about me...!
:)

No comments: